New trailer of Redneck Revenge: A Zombie Roadtrip coming soon to the App Store
BulkyPix, developer and publisher of video games for smartphones and tablets, is proud to announce the release on February 14 of its new home-grown game – Redneck Revenge: A Zombie Roadtrip.
It’s the end of another day for our good ol’ Redneck. But just as he’s starting to close the bar, strange customers start coming in through the door! Damned! Zombies!
Watch out for dentures, mad cows and other zombie abominations in this cartoon-style vertical shoot ‘em up and find out where all the zombies are coming from.
To face all these undead partygoers get your hands on a spud gun, among other cool weapons, and blast uber-powerful volleys of fries at your enemies. Just like any self-respecting beer-toting redneck, load your beer-launcher and spray the zombie clubbers with some life-saving beverage or set up a “grandpa” turret and defend your position. The game’s got all your basic redneck weapons, such as pistols, rifles, hogs, cows, ducks and… killer whales?!!
Be careful not to injure any (innocent?) citizens in your quest to discover the “house music” source behind all these damned zombies!
- Step into Red’s shoes and play one of the unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like world filled with survivors and totally wacky zombies!
- A game with a simple concept – defend your position and kill as many zombies as possible over 30 colorful levels.
- Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar, Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub
- Personalize and completely update Redneck’s wardrobe. Red’s such a fashion icon.
- Upgrade Red’s weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
- Survival mode with over 50 different and varied objectives and the Ultimate reward
- And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered…
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps