LetsTans v3.5 for iOS – Bestselling Tangram App Goes Global
Uzhgorod, Ukraine – Grabarchuk Puzzles announces the release of localized versions of the LetsTans app for iOS across 9 new languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian. Now the captivating Tangram’s spirit and energy becomes even closer when wrapped in the respective linguistic experience.
Each localized version possesses the same features but in a more user-friendly environment to the respective national players. This can simplify the gameplay and make it smoother and more native.
What reviewers say:
* 5/5 stars “A challenging Tangram puzzle game.” – AppAdvice
* 5/5 stars “LetsTans is a great 21st century update.” – AppSafari
* 5/5 stars “Offers a fun and smooth Tangram puzzle experience.” – AppAddict
* 5/5 stars “Must try! Pretty and puzzle-licious.” – The Portable Gamer
* 5/5 stars “If you are a Tangram fan then step right up and get your app!” – Appmodo
* 100’s of hand-crafted puzzles, and counting
* 10 addictive modes from easiest to hardest
* Universal – designed for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Different skins and colors
* Guest Players option: get your friends to play
* Need help? Use advanced hint system
* Time counter with pause option
* iCloud – automatic sync all your devices
* Reset All Puzzles option
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 11.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LetsTans Deluxe 3.5 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. A free version is also available.
Grabarchuk Puzzles is a family oriented puzzle group which actively creates, develops, and promotes new puzzles of different types and in various forms. For the past decades the Grabarchuk family works in the Puzzle World. The group creates various puzzles, implements their design and carefully tests them, brings them to the market, compiles and publishes its own puzzle creations in different books, magazines, newspapers, and on the Web, as well as produces interactive puzzles, solves hundreds of puzzles a year, makes puzzle researches and historical studies, and is involved into many other puzzle activities all over the World. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Grabarchuk Puzzles. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases