CALC is Ultra-Intelligent, Multi-Functional Scientific Calculator
Cupertino, California – Students, scientists, professionals, technicians, and everyone else who wants to download what users are already hailing as “by far the best calculator app in the App Store” can now download CALC 2.0 from developer Jun Xiu Chan.
CALC is an ultra-intelligent, multi-functional scientific calculator that is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and features:
* More than 50 advanced math functions that can be instantly accessed with a left or right swipe
* An intuitive user interface that can be mastered in minutes and requires no technical knowledge
* A unit/currency converter that instantly converts results into 21 common categories
* A history log that shows all previous calculations with a simple up swipe
* 6 elegant themes to choose from, each with a distinct look and feel
* Tap and Hold functionality to easily edit any math expression
* The ability to Undo any input simply by shaking the device
“CALC is a remarkably clever scientific calculator,” commented Jun Xiu Chan. “Users can calculate anything from simple math expressions, to incredibly sophisticated equations – and all in a matter of seconds. It’s no wonder that people are already calling this by far the best calculator app in the App Store!”
CALC is the ultra-intelligent new multi-functional scientific calculator app that’s perfect for students, scientists, professionals, technicians, and everyone else.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CALC – A Scientific Calculator 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Jun Xiu Chan is the founder of Brickoapps, and independent development company based in Malaysia that focuses on creating apps that are simple, powerful and designed with minimalist and flat UI principles. The company is driven to unleash the immense potential of touch devices, such as iPhone and iPad, and to help users around the world get more for less. Copyright (C) 2013 Brickoapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases