Arista Games Launches Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure App
Pleasanton, California – Arista Games is thrilled to announce the release of Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure today. This new educational iPad and iPhone app for preschool children was produced in collaboration with Little Flowers Montessori, a leading Bay Area school. The iOS game teaches children needed Kindergarten preparation concepts such as colors, shapes, letters and numbers.
Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure engages children with six interactive games. Dressed in a costume of their choice, such as cowboy, fireman, superhero or princess, learners find shapes in the clouds, match letters to fruit names, count candles on a birthday cake and pick from colorful balloons. After each game they are awarded gifts that they collect in their treasure chest.
Quick-moving and fun, Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure captures a child’s attention and is different each time it is played. “We’ve created a dynamic game that teaches children necessary preschool skills while also teaching them that learning can be fun,” said Alexey Krasnoriadtsev, CTO of Arista Games.
With a simple intuitive interface, vibrant graphics, and captivating voices, the app keeps preschoolers engaged with learning. Rajitha Sumanasekera, Arista Games CEO, adds, “Jack and Jill Preschool Adventure is created to captivate young minds by taking them through a magical learning adventure.”
App Includes Six Games:
* Balloon picking: Select the correct color balloons and Jack and Jill float up in the sky
* Birthday Cake: Light birthday candles then match the correct number
* Alphabet Fruit Tree: Help Jack and Jill find fruits that start with the specified letter
* Night Sky Shapes: Learn shapes by matching them in the night sky
* Cloud Shape Matching: Learn three-letter-vowel words by matching pictures with cloud shapes
* Match the Cards: Pair beginning letters to the correct object by flipping the cards
* Continuous educational game play that provides new challenges as the game progresses
* Play as Jack or Jill
* Visit Jack’s wardrobe and become a pirate, superhero, firefighter, cowboy, police officer or Apache Indian
* Dress up Jill to become a princess, ballerina, super girl, fairy, cheerleader or pirate
* Kids are rewarded with exciting gifts that are collected in their toy chest
* No in-app purchases and no in-app advertising
* Does not collect users’ personal information
* Recommended for ages 2-5
* iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 33.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Pleasanton, California, Arista Games is a developer of educational apps for young children. Their first app, Jack and Jill’s Preschool Adventure, is part of a series of entertaining apps that prepare children for school. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Arista Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases