Croco Studio Launches Brand New App
Bucharest, Romania – Croco Studio, an enthusiastic team of parent developers, is pleased to announce the launch of Kids’ First Cube Puzzle – Parrot the Pirate, Doctor Fox, Detective Squirrel and Friends, a brand new iOS app for preschool children. Kids’ First Cube Puzzle is an entertaining easy-to-play 3D cube puzzle to stimulate kids’ attention, imagination, problem solving and memory skills.
Lots of adorable animals are waiting to be discovered by spinning 3D cubes on a learning frame. Rotate the cubes to the correct position to complete the picture and learn the animal’s name. When the cubes are aligned correctly each animal has a funny party costume to show you. Pirate Parrot, Doctor Fox, Detective Squirrel, Rudolph the Reindeer and all their fun friends surely make a great company for today’s creative kids.
* Interactive tools to stimulate young minds
* Beautiful designs and simple play interface keep kids engaged
* More than three dozen animals to choose from
* Animal names spoken in English – perfect for early learners
* Optimized for both iPhone and iPad
* Safe play environment means no third party advertising, pop-ups or in-app purchase options
If you enjoy Kids’ First Cube Puzzle try more of Croco Studio’s fun learning apps for kids:
* Sort and Stack – Play Smart and Learn
* Shape Sorter – Early Learning Blocks
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 148 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kids’ First Cube Puzzle 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Sign up at Croco Studio online for news of app releases, updates, promotions and more.
Croco Studio is commited to creating digital toys that make learning fun for kids – apps that kids adore and parents trust, with a safe playing environment. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Crocostudio Games SRL. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases