ShotList App For Film And Video Makers tracks cast and locations
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom – ShotList, the essential app which allows filmmakers of all levels to schedule and track movie and video shoots directly from their mobile devices, receives an update today, adding extra reports to assist with managing characters and locations for the shoot.
Production stripboard systems have been used for many years to plan professional movie shoots, and ShotList is the first app on Apple’s App Store to replicate a full stripboard system on your mobile device. ShotList can also be used as a daily “To do” list, keeping essential notes and storyboards in your pocket and tracking progress on the day of the shoot by checking off your scenes and shots as they are completed.
Your schedule is always with you, so you have the means to cope with any last-minute problems of weather, cast or location availability, and to instantly let the crew and cast know about any changes by distributing a revised schedule directly from the app.
ShotList enables you to:
* Track and schedule scripted drama, commercial shoots, radio production or videogame motion capture shoots from your mobile device
* Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes across a multi-day shoot
* Store storyboard frames or reference images along with details for every shot for a scene
* Keep everyone informed by printing updates directly from the app, or sending updates by email to the team
* Backup or exchange updated project files wirelessly with other ShotList users using Dropbox (TM)
* Character report shows which days each character is needed for
Peter Johnson, CEO for Soluble Apps said “This update maintains ShotList’s status as the definitive mobile app for planning and tracking your project, the extra reports make it easier to assess your character and location needs throughout the shoot.”
ShotList was developed with the assistance of Northern Film and Media.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 20.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShotList 4.2 is $11.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Soluble Applications is a development studio targeting mobile devices. The studio was founded in Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2010 by Peter Johnson, a seasoned veteran with over 25 years’ experience in the videogames industry as programmer, producer and studio head working on console titles for world-leading games publishers including 2K Games, Atari and Ubisoft. Copyright (C) 2013 Soluble Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases