Carbon Audio’s Zooka Goes from Sketch to the Shelves of Walmart
Carbon Audio LLC, the design-driven audio products company brings the Zooka to Walmart. Zooka, a Red Dot Award winning design and top-selling wireless Bluetooth speaker, redefines loud by making your mobile media five times louder, enhancing everything you listen to at home or on-the-go. The Zooka is now available at Walmart stores nationwide.
“From conception to execution, or as we like to call it, sketch to shelves, our team grabbed the attention of America’s top retailer, Walmart, in only 15 months. That’s a remarkably short time period for any company to create, produce and sell a product at this level,” says Jason Martin, co-founder and chief creative officer of Carbon Audio. “It’s been an incredible ride since our debut in Apple stores, and we are excited to see what’s next.”
Zooka is a wireless speaker designed to be as mobile as your media. With a 30-foot Bluetooth range, multiple vibrant colors, and a low price point there are more than a few reasons for you to listen “LOUDERER” with Zooka. So whether its movies, music or a video of a toy monkey playing the drums, you can be sure you’ll hear it louder.
- LOUDERER PHONE – Zooka has a built-in microphone that enhances the use of Skype and FaceTime, and is perfect for incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- LOUDERER LAPTOP – Zooka slides onto the edge of your laptop giving you LOUDERER portability without inhibiting the use of the camera.
- LOUDERER KICKSTAND – Each Zooka comes with one removable metal stand which raises the iPad to the perfect viewing angle.
- Two 30mm speaker drivers are positioned on either end of the Zooka to create a true omni-directional soundstage
- 80dB at 1m sound pressure level
- 30-foot Bluetooth range
- Rechargeable battery providing up to 8 hours of play time
- Frequency Response of 150Hz to 20,000Hz
Filed: Accessories • Featured • Hardware • iPad • iPhone • Lifestyle • Music