Greatfruit Grove Now Available on the App Store
London, Ontario, Canada – Planted a tree lately? Play Greatfruit Grove to plant, grow and care for an entire orchard of adorable trees.
Big Blue Bubble Inc., creators of chart topping games like Burn The Rope and My Singing Monsters, today announces the launch of Greatfruit Grove 1.0.2, a beautiful and captivating Free game that is sure to keep you entertained. Made just for mobile devices, Greatfruit Grove is a world-building game where players collect and genetically engineer a grove of adorable fruit bearing flora. To succeed you’ll need to employ the services of the locals, a troop of hyper-intelligent monkeys!
Players will want to fertilize their trees and keep them smiling through strategic placement near playful monkey structures. Happy, well-fertilized trees bear the most fruit which can be traded for activities, structures, decorations, upgrades and more!
* Dozens of dancing trees to cross-breed, plant, grow and cultivate
* A secret grove populated by the most adorable little genius monkeys you’ve ever seen
* Trade fruit to unlock fun decorations for the monkeys to play with
* A mystical bovine fertilizer factory
* Bright and cheerful visuals and animations
* Support for Game Center and Facebook to visit other groves, trade fruit and give gifts
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Greatfruit Grove 1.0.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
With over 80 high profile games in its portfolio, Big Blue Bubble Inc. is one of Canada’s leading video game developers. Big Blue Bubble is dedicated to making the best possible games by combining innovative designers with top caliber artists and industry leading programmers. By maintaining a strong focus on the development of technology and showcasing it through award winning games, Big Blue Bubble will continue to lead the way in becoming a cornerstone of the gaming world. Copyright (C) 2013 Big Blue Bubble Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases