Finally edit iPhone photos at 8 Mpx resolution
Palo Alto, California – Independent iOS developer, Jeffrey Sun today is proud to announce the release of Modern Photo Editor 1.6 to the App Store and announces it to the app’s Instagram community @moderneditor of 2.5k followers. Since Modern’s initial release on April 26, 2013, the app has undergone 6 significant updates that have made it a robust, fully fledged image editor. The release of Modern Photo Editor marks the advent of the first image editor on the App Store that saves at full 8 Mpx resolution, has a reverting history log, and features crash recovery.
The key differentiating feature of Modern is that it allows users to save their edited photo at three resolution options: 1 Mpx, 3 Mpx, or 8 Mpx (full). In addition, every edit is recorded in a history log, and selecting a previous edit will revert the image to that point in time. Undo/Redo buttons facilitate this as well. As a safety measure, the history log is saved to the device’s hard drive so that the app can recover in case of a crash.
* Saves at 8 Mpx resolution
* 10 Image Adjustments (Exposure, Vibrance, Gamma, Temperature, Contrast, Sharpness, etc.)
* 10 Spot-Editing Brushes (Brighten, Darken, Saturate, Grey, Accent, Blur, etc.)
* 17 Color Filters
* 15 Textures (Wood, Fabric, Steel, etc.)
* Crop Tool
* Reverting History Log, Undo/Redo
* 5 Orientation Fixes (Rotate R/L, Straighten, Flip V/H)
* 16 Frames
* Crash Recovery
* Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Message sharing
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Modern Photo Editor 1.6 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Jeffrey Sun is an independent iOS developer from Palo Alto, California. Jeffrey studies Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Jeffrey Sun / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases