Bucketz Ride Stashes, Crams, and Rockets Sky High onto the App Store, Available Now Free!
Picnic Hippo, a mobile game development studio behind the widely popular action-physics game Bucketz, has released the iOS exclusive sequel Bucketz Ride. Rocket into the sky by quickly stashing objects, with everything from blueberries to diamond rings to grand pianos getting swiftly crammed into the heroic buckets.
The game features the original’s goofy, personality-packed characters and fast-action physics with the goal of maintaining balance (and your composure) when things start flying fast. Players will re-unite with the Gang of Nine Bucketz, while the new endless format has them embarking on a colossal journey with their friends, racing asynchronously to see who can reach “The Big Secret” first!
Bucketz Ride features:
- Colorful bucket characters oozing with personality, thanks to funny voice acting and animation
- Fast, intuitive “flick and swipe” gameplay: stash items into the Bucketz rapid-fire, with everything from swim fins to electric guitars tipping the scale
- Countless surprises and obstacles like devious shape-shifting minions and sneaky smoke grenades that obscures vision
- Helpful power-ups including a Yin Yang that restores balance and a Pocket Watch that slows down the action (and paves the way for massive combos)
- Seven worlds, with each level procedurally generated so that no two rides are the same
- The “Ride” takes players through the planet’s core to the oceans, bustling cityscapes and all the way beyond the stars. Uncover the “Big Secret” by reaching the top!
- Achievements and leaderboards to compete with friends in real time and share results over Facebook and Game Center.
- Asynchronous multiplayer lets you jockey for position as you strive to out-stash your friends.
Bucketz Ride is available now at the App Store for free!
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps