Pen Fight – a two player physics game now available for iPhone and iPad
Aurangabad, India – Baba Blacksheep Games today is proud to introduce Pen Fight 1.0, a two player physics game where the player flicks their pen to knock an opponents pens off a table. The game is available now for free on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The game combines simple controls, great physics and an element of strategy. Each round starts off with two pens available to each player. The first player to have their pens knocked off loses the round. A match is won by the first player to win three rounds.
* Randomly generated tables for each round. This ensures that the game never gets stale
* A replay system which lets players show off their amazing shots
* An in-game match listing that gives players a quick summary of all their current and past matches
* A commentary system that praises good shots and ridicules bad ones
Online matches are played through Game Center which allows players to take turns at their leisure, and also ensures that their matches are synced across devices. An offline Pass-and-Play mode is also available.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pen Fight 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The free version of the game limits the the player to two simultaneous online matches, and also shows advertisements. A single in-app purchase removes the limit on simultaneous online matches and also removes all advertisements.
Baba Blacksheep Games is an independent developer of fun and unique games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Baba Blacksheep Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases