iFree Studio Announces New Server on Lies of Astaroth
Hong Kong, China – Lies of Astaroth, a fantasy MMORPG card game combining card collection, role playing, adventure and social interaction characteristics, has been released as of Jan. 15th, 2013. You can find it in your app store and download the latest version. In order to create a more interesting gaming environment, the iFree studio Team has added a new server: MARS, in hopes of making the LoA experience a more enjoyable ride.
After experiencing a successful release of the Lies of Astaroth in the past few months, iFree Studio is proud to announce that a third public server titled MARS will be placed in the game, allowing more players to join in the magical battles within Lies of Astaroth. The new server will open on June 30, 2013, 23:00 Beijing Time.
iFree Studio is happy to announce the creation of a new server named Mars, which will represent an increase in gamers, thus expanding our ever growing online community of die hard gamers. We want to end by thanking the players who have been and continue to create a wonderful online experience for each other around the globe, participating in our in-game events, as well as being vocal in their ideas and opinions of Lies of Astaroth. You dedication and appreciation for our game does not go unnoticed. With the introduction of MARS server, the following events will be held:
Event: Gifts for daily login!
Time: Long Term
1. You can claim Gold Coins, Magic Tickets or high-level Cards as rewards from Daily Login, Map Earning and Battle in Arena after join in the game.
How to check Sign up Rewards: Tap Announcement button on top-right — Monthly Sign in Rewards, to check the details of Sign up Rewards. The more days you sign in the more abundant rewards you will received.
Event 2: Invite Friends!
Time: Long Term
1. You’ll get 1 Magic Ticket once you successfully invite1,5 or 10 friends to the game; 2 Magic Tickets for 15 friends and a Time Traveler (Four-Star) for 20 friends. Successfully means they complete the “Guide for beginners” while using your invitation code.
Event 3: Conqueror’s Bounty
* Time: July 1th 2013 00:00:00 ~ July 15th 23:59:59 (EST)
* Server: Mars
* During the event, players can get relevant rewards by clearance of the assigned scenario
* Clear “training forest” to get 10 Crystals as rewards
* Clear “Sunset Wilderness” to get 20 Crystals as rewards
* Clear “Zephyr Island” to get 30 Crystals as rewards
* Clear “Jade Forest” to get 40 Crystals as rewards
* Clear “Charred Plains” to get 50 Crystals as rewards
1. The rewards can be claimed repeatedly after players finish clearance of the assigned scenario. Example: If you clear “Charred Plains”, you can claim 150 Crystals as rewards.
2. Rewards will be sent out within 5 working days after the event has finished.
3. Interpretation rights of the event belong to “Lies of Astaroth” operation team.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 107 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lies of Astaroth 1.2.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Please check our official website for more details about the upcoming events and more.
Formed by a group of hardcore game players and crazy developers, iFree Studio is a new born developer and publisher established in 2010, and dedicated solely to Smartphone games. So far, iFree released many products including Emross War, Avalon Wars, Roman Empire, Vampire War, Adventure World, Infinity Lands, Puzzles and Monsters, Lies of Astaroth and many more. Copyright (C) 2013 iFree Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases