Ninja Wrath gets New Hero Update – plus Free Version Now on App Store
Seoul, Korea – Independent developer XLUSH announced today that its hit action combat game Ninja Wrath(TM) has received a major update by the addition of a new playable character and fresh weapon skills, as well as the release of a Lite (Free) version that is now available from the App Store.
The newly added hero Hammer Ninja can be unlocked in the game for players to access a range of new weapons and skills. The Hammer Ninja is a hulking brute of a hero, slightly slower than the Claw Ninja and Sword Ninja, but with more destructive raw power. He wields a great hammer or maul that can pound and crush enemies with just a few swings, and his sub-items are piercing posion caltrops and explosive bombs that allows for new tactics and challenges.
Other additions in the update include 3 more Game Center achievements, new Leaderboards for Survival Arena to compare scores and performance tweaks.
Along with the content update, a Lite version of the game is now available on the App Store, titled “Ninja Wrath Free.” Players can try out the first handful of stages from the main game for free to get a taste of the award-winning true arcade brawler gameplay.
To mark the new Hammer Ninja content update and Free version, Ninja Wrath has been discounted by 50% to $0.99 USD or equivalent for a limited time.
Since its initial release just two months ago, Ninja Wrath has joined the ranks of reaching Top 10 Action game in 9 countries, and Top 5 Role Playing game in over 30 countries (including #2 in the US). As fans worldwide have enjoyed the fresh combination of beat-em-up action and cel-shaded animation, critics and press have awarded the initial release with accolades including an Editor’s Choice Award, Bronze Award and more.
Now with new expanded content and overall gameplay improvements, Ninja Wrath looks to make an even greater splash as a top choice for action combat on the iPhone.
Ninja Wrath Features:
* True arcade-style controls inspired by console brawlers & classic beat-em-ups
* Intuitive combo skill system and fast-paced action combat with cartoon flair and a dash of gore
* Hours of top-tier gameplay across 60 levels including Boss fights, Time Attack, Survival Mode
* New Hero unlocks, plus weapon, item, combo, magic, skill stat upgrades
* Fluid hand-drawn cel-shaded graphics, seamless framerates
* Optimized for iPhone 5, compatible with iPod touch 4th gen and higher, iPad 2/iPhone 4 and higher
* Over 30 Game Center achievements
Game available now on the Apple iTunes App Store. Ninja Wrath brings the thrill of classic beat-em-ups right to your hands. String up powerful combos with intuitive controls like never before on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Unleash your wrath and become a deadly master of lightning-fast attacks.
* iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th gen), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd gen), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th gen), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th gen), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 47.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate the update and thank fans for their support, developer XLUSH has discounted Ninja Wrath by 50%. Ninja Wrath 1.1.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available through the App Store in the Games category. For the latest news about Ninja Wrath(TM), follow us on Facebook.
Headquartered in Seoul, Korea, XLUSH is an independent developer producing exciting and unique game experiences for mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 XLUSH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases