Twocanoes Software Announces the Release of Winclone 4.2
Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has released an update to Winclone 4, featuring language support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified). Apple’s Boot Camp makes it possible to run Windows operating systems on Mac hardware. Winclone creates an exact copy of the Windows Boot Camp partition for quick recovery or migration to another Mac. Winclone 4 features real PC migration to Boot Camp, network migration and disk-to-disk cloning. Winclone Pro provides the flexibility to install a Winclone image to Boot Camp as a self-contained OS X package.
“We are pleased to provide language support in Winclone 4.2,” says Timothy Perfitt, founder of Twocanoes Software.
Winclone 4 Feature Highlights:
* Real PC migration to Boot Camp
* Network Boot Camp migration
* Share Winclone images on the network
* Create a self-contained Boot Camp installer package (Winclone Pro)
* Optimized for faster imaging and restoring
* Improved interface for easier navigation
* Full integration with major deployment tools
* Transfer, resize, and restore Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partition files in OS X
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Save time…no more Windows re-installs
* Consolidate disk space
* Migrate Windows Boot Camp partitions to other computers with ease
* Language support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
* Windows 7 or higher
* Boot Camp Partition
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases