Touch and feel your Evernote notes with Bubble Browser for iPad
Warsaw, Poland – Macoscope today is thrilled to introduce its latest app, Bubble Browser for iPad which competed in Evernote’s Devcup 2013 competition and won the Design Achievement Award. Similarly to its Mac version, Bubble Browser was created for exploring information stored inside Evernote accounts. Bubble Browser has been redesigned from the ground-up to fully take advantage of iPad touchscreen capabilities, so that users can experience their Evernote data in a fresh way.
In Bubble Browser for iPad, Evernote tags, notebooks and dates are represented by colorful and differently sized bubbles, which expose most important pieces of information in every given context. By presenting your data in an aesthetic, more natural and approachable way, Bubble Browser for iPad addresses the challenge of dealing with constantly increasing amounts of information. Swipe across screen to navigate through groups of floating bubbles. Tap on them to discover notes and related information.
Paraphrasing Steve Jobs from the original iPhone presentation – “You can touch your data”. Bubble Browser for iPad leverages touch-sensitive side of iPads they were designed for. Presenting data sets as colorful shapes is more natural than dealing with raw numbers. Information becomes sensible.
Daniel Gold, CEO of DEG Consulting, publisher of productivity eBooks says: “Seriously WOW! How amazing that I can “touch” and “feel” my Evernote stacks, notebooks, and tags. WOW! I’m so blown away. Every movement is smooth as can be. Slick and well done!”
There were many ideas behind implementing this approach in Bubble Browser for iPad:
* Even more personal and direct connection with your Evernote data
* Fun search methods: traditional data exploration methods are dull and might be ineffective; delivering results in a visual way yields far more interesting and gratifying outcomes
* Self-exploration: ability to discover your own patterns related to information storing and memorization
* Immediate data access: ability to quickly filter your information by intersecting tags, notebooks and dates criteria
* Focus on a particular information: allowing you to see your data in a specific context, which may reveal new relationships between your notes and tags
Highlights of Bubble Browser for iPad:
* Perspective switching – easy way to change, mix filtering criteria and ability of immediate return to general, unfiltered view, if needed
* Fisheye search – fisheye-like search interface that allows you to efficiently browse through your tags, search your notebooks or dates, presenting its contents alphabetically
* Design – sensible, organic, prettier than ever
* U.S. English
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 15.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bubble Browser for iPad is available for only $9.99 worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Macoscope is the first Polish startup dedicated to create amazing applications and games solely for the Apple products. Founded in 2009 in Warsaw by three veterans of the software and telecommunication industries and serial entrepreneurs, Macoscope has received initial angel funding and has set its goals on delivering awesome products for Mac and iOS users as well as work with its customers on making their ideas for applications happen. Other Macoscope’s productions include Code Pilot, Maktura, Circuloid and iPublisher. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Macoscope Sp. z o.o. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases