FNotes for iPhone – Manage your notes in iOS 7 style
Kyev, Ukraine – Paganel Studio today is thrilled to introduce FNotes: simple and easy-to-use note application done in a minimalist style. This app will help you quickly and easily save your thoughts, ideas and all necessary information in the form of text notes. FNotes will be very useful in office, business meetings, planning repairs, holidays or purchases, as well as in the work on creative projects.
During development the focus was on beauty and simplicity of design and also on versatility of the interface. Its not only a very useful note taking app for iPhone, but it’s capable of helping you manage your to-do lists as well. It’s very well designed interface will keep you organized. FNotes are made simply and laconically – for fast operation in “one touch.”
* Quick access to your notes
* New non-intrusive interface and design
* 6 unique themes
* Create favorite notes and quick access to them
* Unlimited number of stored notes
* Stylish font
* Ease of use
* Great alternative to the standard notes
* Create and edit text notes
* Write down notes of any length
* Send your notes by mail or via SMS and also share on Facebook or Twitter
We are not going to stop in the immediate plans to improve FNotes for your best using experience. Your comments will help us to make a better product for you. Please contact us and we will consider all your remarks in future versions.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FNotes: new style notes with its minimalistic design 1.01 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Paganel Studio specializes in productivity application, mobile solutions for SAP ERP, Training and Certification. The company is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It is a group of professionals in the areas of SAP and programming. Copyright (C) 2013 Paganel Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases