Pigobo releases Maria’s French Class 1.0 for iOS
Aldershot, United Kingdom – Pigobo has announced Maria’s French Class 1.0 and the free Maria’s French Class Lite for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Maria’s French Class follows in the footsteps of the hugely successful Maria’s Spanish Class released in 2010. This isn’t just another phrasebook, translator or a series of simple mini games tied together with the premise of being a learning aid, but a fully comprehensive French learning tool.
With Maria’s French Class you will actually ‘learn’ French from complete beginner all the way to intermediate level. You will learn to read, write, speak and even hear in French, with this fully comprehensive course. Maria’s French Class is the ultimate educational language app on the iPhone.
Full version features:
* 9 Huge Topics
* Multiple Choice Quizzes
* Thousands of Written, Audio and Visual Questions
* Picture Popper
* Drag n’ Drop
* Fill In The Blanks
* Flash card style vocabulary lists
* Thousands of phrases and words
* Multi Regional Native Speakers
* Comprehensive Grammar Notes
* High quality Audio
* Track your progress
* Learn the culture with loads of French facts.
* Multiple student profiles so the whole family can play
* Full version users will get free future updates with additional topics and games
* No internet connection required once the app has downloaded Learn anywhere
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 167 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Maria’s French Class 1.0 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Maria’s French Class Lite is Free.
Pigobo Limited is a registered UK company based design company that specializes in creating games and interactive digital content. Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Pigobo Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases