Bloons TD 5 Adds Co-op to Fan-favorite Mobile Tower Defense Game
Ninja Kiwi, the New Zealand-based developer and publisher of hit web and mobile games, today announced its fan-favorite mobile tower defense game Bloons TD 5 is adding all-new co-op play. Players will be able to deploy Monkey Buccaneers, Ninja Monkeys, and other quirky towers side-by-side in the only co-op tower defense offering on the App Store.
More than two million fans who have already purchased the game will receive the new gameplay update, which also includes two original co-op maps, completely free. Newcomers to Bloons TD 5 can download the game today for only $2.99 on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloons-td-5/id563718995?mt=8&at=10laCd.
New features added to Bloons TD 5 include:
- Co-op gameplay allows players to team up and defeat the relentless bloons!
- Send in-game cash back and forth to help each other out
- Two original co-op maps — for a total of 12 custom co-op maps
- Massive art overhaul with all-new user interface and animations
- Co-op matchmaking based on the map type and challenge level each player prefers
- Players can hop in and quickly join a public game, or create and join private games with Facebook friends
Download Bloons TD 5 now for $2.99 or download the update free if you already own the game.
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPhone • Updates