Week Timer 2.3 – Now with backup support
Vallda, Sweden – DM Design today is pleased to announce the release of Week Timer 2.3, an update to their popular simple time tracking app for iOS devices. The Week Timer App simplifies the process of tracking your worked hours, overtime and keeping your timesheet up to date. Week Timer v2.3 for simple time tracking and time sheet support is available as localized versions in Spanish, French, German, Swedish, Dutch and Italian. In version 2.3 backup support has been added to be able to transfer timesheet data to new devices.
The main use case of Week Timer is to simply check in when arriving at work, and to check out when leaving. During the day tags can be used to quickly switch between tasks if needed. At the end of the week, one or more week reports may be selected for emailing to the office. The week report includes worked hours, break time, tags, notes and overtime both in an attractive HTML based report aswell as a CSV based version for use in a spreadsheet.
Key features include
* Streamlined design to efficiently track your time
* Day and week hours overview at a glance
* Easy export by email both in text (HTML) and spreadsheet (CSV) format
* Tags to easily categorize hours in reports
* Lunchtime “set and forget”
* Decimal or minute notation in reports so you don’t need to convert durations yourself e.g. 08.75 vs 08:45
* Week number support (European & US) – Week numbers can be disabled in settings if desired
* Timer runs in background
* Icon badge on home screen
* Overtime tracking on daily and weekly basis
* Predicted check out time
* Irregular daily target hours supported
* Simple but stylish time entry editor
* First day of week automatically set based on location, but can be customized
* Settings available in the app (in Timer view)
* Progress bar
* Tap timer to toggle between overtime, time today, and time since last check in
* Active timer can be edited
* Quickedit for smooth editing of your latest check in
* Tag Quick-Switching: switch a tag in 2 simple taps!
* Notes so no details are forgotten
* Check out reminders, so you don’t forget to go home…
* Backup and restore to easily transfer your data to a new device
Week Timer is available with the following names in the respective languages:
* Minuteur de la semaine (French)
* Wochen-Timer (German)
* Temporizador de Trabajo (Spanish)
* Tidrapport (Swedish)
* Week Timer (Dutch)
* Timer settimanale (Italian)
* iPhone 3GS or newer
* iPod touch 3rd Gen or newer
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Week Timer 2.3 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide in the App Store in the Business category from 30 August 2013.
DM Design started 2010 with iPhone Application Design and continues to focus on this platform. Our applications are aimed at being simple, to the point and focussed on a clearly defined use case. We are excited and looking forward to releasing more iPhone Applications in the future. Copyright (C) 2013 DM Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases