PC2Me+ 5.0 for iOS-Windows PC Remote Controller Adds Remote Surveillance
Falmouth, Massachusetts – 1stWorks Corporation today is pleased to introduce a remote surveillance option for PC2Me+, its award winning, Windows PC remote control app for iOS. Available to owners of PC2Me+ as an in-app purchase, the optional upgrade is called Cams2Me+, and it adds home & office surveillance and security monitoring to the company’s powerful remote control app. Cams2Me+ features full audio and video recording from connected devices, real time activity notifications, support for multiple PCs with multiple cameras each, and user selectable trigger settings for motion detection, audio detection, and detection of unauthorized computer access.
Feature Highlights – Cams2Me+:
* Remote Surveillance System – see and hear your home or office environment on your iOS device from any location in real time
* Real Time Notification – receive real time notifications, with user selectable trigger settings for motion detection, audio detection, and unauthorized access
* Remote Listening – listen for the baby crying while working
* Monitoring and Recording – save webcam audio and video locally or remotely
* Multi-Camera Compatible – select and view the feeds from multiple PCs, each with multiple cameras
* Permanent Evidence – record and store images and sounds as evidence on the PC and on your remote device
* User Adjustable – keyboard/mouse monitoring On/Off, audio/video monitoring On/Off, mic/motion sensitivity thresholds, maximum record time, and more
* Complete Solution – Cams2Me+ is scalable, convenient, and affordable
Now PC2Me+, the app that gives iPhone and iPad users complete control over their Windows PC, allowing easy access to every PC file and application on multiple Windows computers, adds remote monitoring of all the webcams and mics connected to those PCs. Cams2Me+ records and stores images and sounds as evidence on the PC. And with Cams2Me+ automatic mirror recording, as soon as an event notification has been acknowledged, Cams2Me+ will download the images, audio, and event details from the host computer to the iPhone or iPad, which preserves the evidence in the event the Cams2me+ host PC is stolen. For optimum efficiency, the mirrored files on the device are automatically deleted after four days, so local storage is not lost. A user selectable option allows important files to be selected and locked in Local Files.
Feature Highlights – PC2Me+:
* Remote Power – exploit the full power of your Windows PCs and all your files and programs via your iDevice, anywhere, anytime
* Remote Desktop – ultrafast, feature rich, with high quality PC audio and microphones, no screen size limits, compatible with any Windows OS
* PC Files – view, email, manage, and access network drives, plus support for file names in all international character sets
* Local Storage – copy files to your iPhone or iPad so when you need the data, it’s right there, no connection required
* PC Streaming – PC video and music files are streamed to your iPhone or iPad
* Multi-User – multiple remote users can simultaneously access the same PC
“When it comes to real time, desktop content delivery for conferencing and collaboration, our webinar app for PCs, hotComm 8.0, has been a leader for more than ten years,” commented Nigel Spicer of 1stWorks Corporation. “PC2Me+ 5.0 has been a bestselling iOS app for more than three years, letting users remotely control their PCs from their iPads and iPhones. Today, we’re proud to announce Cams2Me+, which remotely activates all the eyes and ears of all the user’s PCs and allows them to remotely conduct audio/video surveillance from anywhere in the world.”
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PC2Me+ 5.0 for iOS, the remote access and control app, is $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Cams2Me+, the in-app security and surveillance option, is available to owners of PC2Me+ 5.0 as an in-app purchase for $14.99. Review copies are available on request.
Headquartered Massachusetts, 1stWorks Corporation was founded in 2001. 1stWorks Corporation is a real time, interactive communications software company with solutions for secure collaboration, remote access and surveillance, multimedia content delivery and broadcasting. Copyright (C) 2001-2013 1stWorks Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases