TaskAgent 3.0 released exclusively for iOS 7: Organizes with Plain Text
San Antonio, Texas – MacRecon today is pleased to announce the release of TaskAgent 3.0, the latest version of the plain-text-based to-do list manager for Dropbox. This major upgrade features a complete redesign and approach to new features; TaskAgent now uses the more efficient Dropbox Sync API, as well as other background improvements only found in iOS 7.
The most requested feature has been list folders; starting with version 3.0, TaskAgent now allows users to add as much folders to organize their lists in. +.TaskAgent 3.0 also improves on features that were introduced in version 2.5: search, hashtags, and custom URL actions for communicating with external apps.
TaskAgent 3.0 is now available as a free universal app for both iPhone and iPad; it is a separate app from the previous version, which will allow anyone to try out the app. If they like the app, the full app can be unlocked with a one-time in-app purchase. The in-app purchase is currently on sale at $1.99 during the app’s launch, but will go up in price in the future. The full app features the removal of a three-list limit found on the free version, as well as adding list folders, and other smaller features.
* Simple, easy to use list interface
* Syncs with Dropbox using plain text files
* Plain text files edited from Dropbox will have changes synced back to the app
* List folders for organization
* Various sharing options, including the ability to share a list’s unique Dropbox URL
* Automatic task organization options
* Plain text mode
* App-wide search function for tasks and lists
* Hashtags for quick and easy search
* Custom URL actions for interacting with external apps
* Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optional Dropbox account required for sync
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TaskAgent 3.0 is Free (without ads) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. There is a $1.99, promotional price for in-app purchase to unlock the full app. The full app features the removal of a three-list limit found on the free version, as well as adding list folders, and other smaller features.
Located in San Antonio, TX, MacRecon LLC started as an Apple blog in 2006 by Francisco Cantu. Today it is focused in developing productivity apps for iOS and Mac OS X. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 MacRecon LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases