SlowCam for iPhone 1.0: Realtime Slow Motion Video Camera
Lodz, Poland – Lucky Clan today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of SlowCam 1.0 for iPhone. SlowCam allows to record amazing slow motion videos in real time. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
Advantages over standard iOS7 solution:
* No need to select “slow motion” parts
* Disk space is saved because video is stored in 30fps format
* Works on iPhone 5 (60fps) and older
* You can select more than 1 “slow motion” part.
* Tap and hold “Slow Motion” button to record in high frame rate slow motion.
* Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
* Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
* Support of 60fps (iPhone 5+) and 120fps (iPhone 5s+)*
* Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
* Rendering in background – you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
* Saving video in Camera Roll
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch (4th/5th generation)
* iOS 7.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SlowCam 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Sylwester Los. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky’s mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2013 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases