EA Sports Launches FIFA 14 on Mobile Worldwide
EA SPORTS announced this week the worldwide availability of FIFA 14 on mobile. The most popular sports franchise in the world is available now as a free download in five different languages on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
Building attack and scoring amazing goals has never been more intuitive with the all-new Touch Flow Controls, which easily allows players to touch the screen to select players, tap to pass or defend, and swipe to shoot. The new controls within FIFA 14 on mobile also let players position an entire team instead of just one or two players. Choose between 34 stadiums, over 600 teams, from over 30 leagues in the game. With an improved console-like interface, users will enjoy the authenticity and innovation that the FIFA franchise is known for.
The majority of the game is entirely free to play – which means gamers can enjoy the award-winning gameplay and experience the thrill of football at no cost – and fans who want to engage further are able to purchase three classic game modes at once for a deeper experience.
FIFA 14 as a free download includes:
- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team for mobile
- Build your team with the finest players in the world and pick your style of play in Ultimate Team for mobile. Manage your club and compete to earn coins, then spend them on new players and items to improve your team with endless possibilities. Included in Ultimate Team, the Single Player Seasons allows players to progress through a league system by being matched against other teams of a similar level within 10 Divisions.
- Games of the Week – Play the next game your team will play in real life and five of the top upcoming real-world clashes in Games of the Week. The recent form of your team and players, as well as injuries and suspensions, are reflected in game.
- Penalty Shootout
- A Lottery or a Science? The Penalty Shootout mini-game enables you to experience the thrill of 5 vs. 5 kicks from the penalty mark to decide the winner of a match.
- Online Multiplayer*
- Compete with friends anytime, anywhere using Online Multiplayer. Rise to the top of the Leaderboards and use superstars like Lionel Messi and Gareth Bale to crush your competitors around the world.
Fans can upgrade their game for $6.49 and enable three classic game modes at once**:
- Manager Mode: Develop players and choose the best tactics to make your squad the team to beat.
- Tournament Mode: Live the fantasy of competing with a team of your choice for one season.
- Kick-off mode: Play with your favourite team against AI.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps