Teachers With Apps CERTIFIES 25 More Apps
Southampton, New York – Teachers With Apps is pleased to honor 25 more apps with the TWA CERTIFIED badge of approval. The Teachers With Apps Certification Program was designed to recognize apps that go above and beyond excellent. This distinction is awarded to education apps that prove exemplary in the following areas: content, presentation, and execution, as well as overall user experience.
Mobile devices have consistently been making in-roads into the learning space since their debut. The mobile tablet, especially, will continue to progress to the head of the class. To salute this ongoing trend, Anne Rachel states, Our goal is to acknowledge outstanding apps in the educational app industry on a quarterly basis. We are happy to continue this process of recognizing quality education apps and even happier to see more and more apps being brought to the market that meet the criteria! Jayne Clair adds, It’s exciting to see mobile devices taking off in schools across the nation, and with the android market growing significantly, we are delighted to start offering reviews for that platform as well.
Teachers With Apps CERTIFIED:
1. Barefoot World Atlas by Touch Press
2. Bugs & Bubbles by Little Bit Studio
3. Bugs & Numbers by Little Bit Studio
4. Color Uncovered by Exploratorium
5. Dragonbox Algebra 5 by WeWantToKnow AS
6. Educreations Interactive Whiteboard by Educreations
7. Elevated Math by Elevated Lab Press
8. Felt Board by Software Smoothie
9. Go Go Games by Go Go Games Studios
10. How To Write An Essay by Classroom Complete Press
11. How To Write A Paragraph by Classroom Complete Press
12. Little Fox Music Box by Fox & Sheep
13. Math Tools by PV Apps
14. Numerosity: Play With Addition! by Thoughtbox
15. Numerosity: Play With Subtraction! by Thoughtbox
16. Phonics Genius by Innovative Mobile Apps/Alligator Apps
17. Reading Raven by Early Ascent
18. Science 360 by National Science Foundation
19. Scribble Press by Scribble Press
20. See.Touch.Learn by Brain Parade
21. Smart Fish Frequent Flier Teach Kids about Airplane Travel by Social Bug Labs
22. Smart Fish Matrix HD Common Core Concepts of Measurement and Data for Kindergarten and 1st Grade by Social Bug Labs
23. Sound Uncovered by Exploratorium
24. Tick Bait Universe by You University Apps
25. Word Games For Kids FUTABA by INKids
Congratulations to these outstanding apps and their developers! Visit Teachers With Apps daily to stay informed about what’s new in education and technology.
Located in Southampton, New York, Teachers With Apps, a subsidiary of i-Itch Inc, was co-founded in 2010 by two lifelong educators, Jayne Clare and Anne Rachel. TWA’s mission is to help teachers, therapists, parents and students wade through the vast number of educational apps being released on a daily basis. Teachers With Apps is dedicated to the idea that quality mobile educational apps are the tools of the future but they need to be used responsibly. Copyright 2009-2013 i-Itch Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases