Free event – Mungcle launched a new casual game – PiratePearl
Seoul, Korea – Mungcle is proud to introduce PiratePearl 1.0 for iOS, a new casual game in puzzle form. Scores are given by how fast pearls are touched in order. Play the game and give Mungcle a personal review.
Introduction for the game:
The cute pirate ‘Annie’ comes to the beach full of pearl oysters. You are a pirate king. Show off how fast your touch is. Collect as many pearls as possible in 60 seconds.
How to Play:
There are three kinds of pearl oysters – red, blue and yellow. Check the touching order in the stage first. Touch the oysters in order. Be careful! In every stage, the order will be changed.
Keep the combo to get a higher score.
* Thrilling to blow up your heart
* Touch it with a lightening speed, then the stress from your life will vanish in an instant
* Easy and fun to every age and gender
* Do it with your friends and family for more fun and joy
* The cute character and friendly sound will give your eyes and ears full of joy
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 18.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PiratePearl 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Seoul, Korea, Mungcle is a team of indie game developers. Copyright (C) 2013 Mungcle. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases