97% Discount on 1000 OpenType Fonts in Mac App Store
San Francisco, California – 128bit Technologies today is thrilled to announce its 1000 OpenType Fonts collection is only $3 for a limited time on the Mac App Store. The fonts included in 1000 OpenType Fonts are completely different from the Premium Fonts collection, and is now available at a discount of 97% (normal price is $99.99).
Get creative with a new collection of 1000 OpenType fonts for commercial use. The font collection includes 238 unique font family styles, with 998 total fonts. An excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic and logo design, web design, scrapbooks, presentations, invitations, promotional material, advertisements, and more. Each font is in OpenType font format and can be used for any personal and business project on both Mac and PC computers. International character support is standard for nearly every font (bar code fonts and wingding fonts do not include international character support). You can even use these as web fonts for yourself or for clients, and include them in application development.
1000 OpenType Fonts includes:
* 998 royalty free, commercial use fonts
* 238 unique font families
* All fonts in OpenType font format to use on both Mac and Windows
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, application development and more
* BONUS: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel)
* 23.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, 1000 OpenType Fonts – Commercial Use Fonts 1.5 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. Download now for only $3 and save 97% off the regular price of $99.99.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering disk utility applications, graphic design bundles and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2013 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases