Arcade Basketball 3D, light up on fire! Available on the App Store
Boston, Massachusetts – Available today, Arcade Basketball 3D is a game that mimics the realistic feeling of an actual basketball arcade. The developers at Hunter Games USA tested various arcades to develop the feel of what you get at the arcade in your iOS Device. The only fiction in the game is the fire that sets to the net during multiplier bonuses.
The paid version includes three levels of difficulty, five game modes to choose from for those who dare to challenge themselves, and an array of different venues (4 venues) and balls (8 balls). Where most apps are charging for individual in-app purchases for balls and venues, the full version of this game is a bargain at only $0.99.
“There is something to playing a true 3D game as opposed to a 2D game, it just adds to the realism. The physics of the game is what we spent the most of our time on because we wanted to provide the most realistic game. The goal was for Arcade Basketball 3D to play like arcade basketball games you would play in real life and I believe we captured that,” says Nathaniel Hunter, Founder of Hunter Games USA.
* Five game modes: Classic, Progressive, Low Speed, Medium Speed, and High Speed
* Forget in-app purchases for just $0.99 (USD) get 8 additional basketballs and 3 additional venues
* Venues include: Classic Arcade, Street Arcade, Peach Basket Arcade, and Pink Piggy Arcade
* Choose your difficulty level
* Game Center Leaderboards for all game modes and difficulty settings try and be the best of the best
* The most advanced and realistic physics engine
* Extremely addicting gameplay
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Pricing and availability:
Arcade Basketball 3D is only $0.99 (USD) and Arcade Basketball 3D Lite is Free. Both available in iTunes App Store in the Games category.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Hunter Games USA produces mobile games and applications. Copyright (C) 2013 Hunter Games USA. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases