Kids Can Now Learn 8 Languages With A Single iPhone App – Banana Cat!
Dallas, Texas – Purple Falcon today is proud to announce Banana Cat – Learn A Language!, its new educational and entertainment app for iOS. Designed for kids but adults love it too. The iPhone/iPad app is easy to use: tap anywhere on the screen and an inviting drawing depicting a word appears (with accompanying sound effect.) Tap again and the written word is displayed while an audio file pronouncing the word is played. Users can choose from Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian and Dutch.
* Features 50 common words in each language (400 in total) accompanied by colorful pictures, clear pronunciation, written text and fun sound effects (which can be muted)
* Tap once and the image representing the word appears. Tap again, and the audio pronunciation of the word is played while the written text is displayed. Then tap again to see the next image and so on
* Teaches Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian and Dutch
* Option to turn off sound effects
* Option to randomize the background color
* Option to set background to your favorite color
Standing apart from the vast sea of sameness in mobile apps, Purple Falcon’s “Banana Cat” series of applications offers a welcome and refreshing change. Aside from Banana Cat – Learn A Language!, Purple Falcon also offers Banana Cat Preschool and the Banana Cat Storybook series (all designed for children.)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 11.9 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Banana Cat – Learn A Language! 1.2 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Dallas, TX/USA, Purple Falcon Software was founded in 2003 by Jeffrey Dale Starr. After starting out as an enterprise web application and database company, in recent years the company has shifted its focus to mobile applications, particularly targeting iPhone and iPad. Purple Falcon’s main areas of app development pertain to Humor, Educational Apps for Children, Games, and Mobile Journals. All Material and Software (C) 2003-2013 Purple Falcon Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases