A systematical platform of educational games for preschoolers
Chisinau, Moldova – KidsJoyApp studio presents an entertaining and educational set of games – 4 in 1 with the cutest animals from Africa, for modern parents and their smart and curious toddlers. The application is a systematical platform, so children can learn the animals from Africa for endless hours of fun. The game develops strong memory anchors in the toddlers’ minds – by repeating the information, using different methods and games.
The baby animals from Africa are in HD design, with an unique child-friendly interface in all 4 games: puzzle, coloring book, pair match and my first words.
1. Jigsaw puzzle is a classic game that all the generations play. It helps toddlers and preschoolers develop key logic and fine motor skills. Ensures that the child graduates from simple thinking to critical thinking and increases the toddler’s intelligence.
2. Pair match is an useful activity and a funny game that helps toddlers and preschoolers develop memory and fine motor skills. With 3 levels of difficulty and personal best scoring system the game suits different age groups, enhancing hand-eye coordination.
3. Coloring activities are one of the most interesting and enjoyable games for children of all ages and develops their creativity. Toddlers have a great time discovering Africa animals, giving those cute baby animals the mix of colors that fit them best and creating original images. Also, parents can save the masterpieces to Photos library for easy sharing or to use them as wallpapers.
4. My first words is a powerful educational tool for toddlers and preschoolers that entertains children and makes them understand the relationship between letters, their names and sounds and words. With entertaining sounds and high-quality recordings of letters and words, it is easy to recognize them, learn words and to spell them correctly.
Using this set of games kids, besides learning about the African fauna, they develop their imagination and creativity, discover an amazing part of geography, using their favorite gadgets – iPads.
These games – puzzle, pair match, coloring book and my first words will become a corner stone in developing hand eye coordination, memory, visual and spatial skills, understanding the relationship between letters and their sounds, spelling etc. and all these incorporated in one application.
It is very important for a preschooler to know animals from all over the world. The application helps kids in their process of getting to know the world and encourages preschoolers to achieve new knowledge.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 63.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Baby African Animals 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
KidsJoyApp is a motivated team that believes in a new approach towards education in a modern society using new technology opportunities. As nowadays gadgets are indispensable in our lives, KidsJoyApp studio use them as a cornerstone in the education of the new generation, making them an outstanding tool in developing basic and soft skills and not only in entertainment purposes. A rich background and a hardworking team are the main pillars on which is based the company’s vision of bringing something new and impressive in the concept of kids education. Copyright (C) 2013 KidsJoyApp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases