Create, Edit and Share Video Stories with the Voyzee App
Cleveland, Ohio – Whether showing the world their favorite collection of cuddly animal GIFs, vlogging their latest travel adventure, or filming a hair and makeup tutorial, Voyzee is making it easier than ever for mobile users to become innovative storytellers by creating and sharing high-quality video stories narrated in their own voice.
Using the app is simple. First, users upload or capture the content used to tell their story (up to 30 images or video clips). Then, add captions and descriptions, choose filters, and set transitions. Unlike other apps of its kind, Voyzee makes it easy for users to tell their story, their way. Rather than struggling to narrate an entire collection of content in one take, Voyzee lets users remove background audio and record narration over individual clips and images. Lost for words? Let music provide narration by selecting songs from Voyzee’s library or from the users own collection of mp3 files. Whatever they choose, Voyzee turns their photos and videos into a beautiful video story!
Each video created with Voyzee can then be shared on Voyzee’s own social network, or via Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS messaging. Users can even download their Voyzee video for re-posting on other networks of their choosing (YouTube, Vimeo, etc). Need to make a change after a Voyzee video has been published? Change it in the app and it will automatically update wherever it has been shared.
“The drive to tell stories is part of human nature. While apps like Vine, Instagram, and Viddy, capture ‘moments’ and ‘experiences’, they don’t tell the whole story,” says Brian Rehfuss CEO and co-founder of Voyzee. “We developed Voyzee to be an all-in-one mobile storytelling tool, empowering users to create and share stories with pictures, videos, music and their own voice. The end result is a richer and more compelling social sharing experience – a complete video story.”
Features Of Voyzee Include:
* Upload photos or video from the camera roll or capture footage with Voyzee’s own Tap-Tap capture function (up to 30 photos and/or videos per story)
* Apply filters and add animations
* Remove background audio from videos
* Add voice-over narration to each photo or video
* Customize captions and descriptions
* Choose a soundtrack (pick from the Voyzee catalog or from a device’s music library)
* Post videos to an in-app social profile and share with others on Voyzee – Like, comment and follow their Voyzees
* Share directly to Facebook & Twitter or via SMS and email
* Download and save Voyzee video stories for re-posting anywhere
* Re-edit published and shared stories and they will automatically update everywhere they have been shared
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Voyzee 2.1.7 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. There is an Android version also available on Google Play.
Voyzee was established in February 2013 by Brian Rehfuss and Valerie Chirokov. Both are proud to call Cleveland home and to help develop Cleveland’s mobile technology sector. Voyzee’s development team specializes in mobile and wireless video transmission, pioneering the transmission of live video from mobile phones to TV broadcasts. The Voyzee team is excited to begin the journey into the mobile app world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Voyzee LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases