Candy Crush Celebrates One Year Anniversary
King is celebrating the one year anniversary of Candy Crush Saga on mobile today. According to its developer, over 150 billion individual games have been played to date. Here’s more interesting facts:
- 69 per cent of UK Candy Crush Saga fans say that they play whilst on their daily commute on public transport, while 78 per cent of US fans revealed that they enjoy switching-and-matching most whilst watching the TV.
- One in every 23 Facebook users worldwide is now a fan of Candy Crush Saga
- The most popular time that fans play Candy Crush Saga is between the hours of 6-9pm in the evening, and Sundays are the favourite day to play.
- Level 65 is the most notorious for being the level that people got most stuck on but also generates the most excitement and celebrations once completed.
- Fans of the game can join the anniversary celebrations on the Candy Crush Saga Facebook and Twitter pages: #candycrush1year
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPhone