Strike Force Heroes: Extraction Now Available on the App Store
Sydney, Australia – Not Doppler today is pleased to announce the launch of Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, available now on the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini. The game, developed by Sky9 Games and published by Not Doppler, is a spin-off from the hit Flash game series Strike Force Heroes which has seen over 100 million plays online.
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction sees players infiltrate the headquarters of a rogue military organisation in order to stop a global threat. When the enemy catches on to your plan, you’re only option is to escape – by running, jumping and shooting your way through each level.
* Run, jump and shoot your way through 30 action-packed stages in Campaign Mode
* Unique ‘cover’ mechanic which allows players to swipe-down to duck behind objects and to pick off the enemy one-by-one.
* 20 playable characters, each with unique flaws and unlockable perks; allowing for different game-play challenges and experiences depending on who you choose to play with.
* Intense helicopter chases which will give you no choice but to run for your life!
* 33 Weapons. 2 unlockable endless modes. Epic enemy firefights and tons of upgrades
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction will is now available for iPhone and iPod touch, with a HD version available for iPad and iPad mini.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 58.9 MB – iPhone
* 97.4 MB – iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction 1.0 for iPhone is $1.99 (USD) and Strike Force Heroes: Extraction HD 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the Flash gaming sector, helping fund and sponsor over 120 original Flash titles. In 2012, Not Doppler made its entrance into mobile and tablet publishing with Earn to Die, which went on to become the #1 paid racing game on iPhone in over 50 countries. Copyright (C) 2013 Not Doppler. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases