WapleStuff releases Pick 1.7 – Redesigned for iOS 7
Chennai, India – Just in time for the holiday shopping, Waplestuff today is proud to announce the release of Pick 1.7 for iPhone. Pick is a multi-purpose app created to assist shoppers and travellers in making quick smart decisions. It helps them keep track of what and how much they have shopped. Pick serves the following purposes:
* With the purchase list, it helps you track every purchase you made on a shopping or a trip
* It also helps in calculating the discount (%) and total savings made during the shopping
* With the built in currency convertor, it lets you know how much a foreign purchase cost in your home currency
Like WapleStuff’s other apps, Pick is also not just optimized for iOS 7, it’s completely build for it with translucency, parallax, dynamic animations. It is beautifully designed to match your iPhone color. With nine colors and two shades you can create lot of gorgeous combinations to match your mood and style.
* Convert between all major world currencies.
* Quick. Calculates as you type.
* Includes tax calculation.
* Support for quantity.
* Functional and easy to use.
* Clean Interface & Natural Gestures.
* iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C support.
* Designed for iOS 7
* iPhone, or iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iOS7
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pick 1.7 is available worldwide through the App Store with a price drop of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time in the Utilities Category. If you have questions or feedback please email us, we’d love to hear from you.
WapleStuff is an upcoming startup by a bunch of young minds with no International acclaims ( as of this writing ), but committed to craft some of the coolest apps. Company’s previous app Calzy got featured by Apple in over 152 countries in their app stores. Copyright (C) 2013 WapleStuff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases