Wake up when the surf is pumping with SurfOClock App
Sydney, Australia – Independent developer, Paul Hannan today is proud to announce the release of SurfOClock 1.0, his innovative new surfing app into the iTunes App Store. SurfOClock is a surfing alarm clock and GPS surf hotspot tracker that alerts you if it’s worth getting out of bed for pumping surf conditions. At the same time, the app tracks and finds the best spots in your local area.
From Rincon to Snapper Rocks or the hundreds of breaks in between, SurfOClock’s intelligent alarm system is always checking your breaks swell direction/size and winds – delivering you real time surf alerts to your phone. Use the app’s built-in preset settings or customize your own; you will always know when and where to go.
* Customise your optimal conditions (swell direction/size, offshore winds), or use our preset conditions
* Wake up surf alarm with sleep in function, and any time alarm for surf alerts throughout the day
* Choose your own itunes music to wake up to
* Google map integration, with live GPS tracking of surf hot spots across your state
* Feature rich with a sleek, simple interface
Surfoclock is one of the most comprehensive surf conditions apps featuring hundreds of the best surfing locations in Australia, New Zealand and America.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SurfOClock 1.0 is Free for the surf alarm clock or download the full version which includes a GPS Surf Map Hotspot Tracker for only 0.99 cents. It is available worldwide through the App Store in the Sports category.
Based in Sydney, Australia, Paul Hannan is an independent developer whose focus is on the iOS and Android platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Paul Hannan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases