ForeUI 3.50 – Now Easier to Create Prototypes for Mobile Apps
Beijing, China – EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of ForeUI 3.50, an update to their UI prototyping tool for all popular desktop operating systems including Mac OS X. With an intuitive interface, users can build GUI mockups for desktop software, mobile apps, websites, or web applications.
To create a UI mockup, users simply drag the element from the category to the page and tweak the elements to fit their needs. Users can switch the look of their design by simply switching the “UI Theme”. ForeUI also provides 6 UI themes including:
* Hand Drawn – simulates a hand-drawn sketch with a thick, black pen
* Wireframe – simulates a clean, flat wireframe
* Windows XP – simulates the appearance of applications in Windows XP
* Windows 7 – simulates the appearance of applications in Windows 7
* Mac OS X – simulates the style of Mac OS X
* Blueprint – simulates a hand-drawn sketch with thin, blue lines
Users also have the option of designing their own themes by utilizing the “UI Theme Editor” plug-in which is available in the ForeUI store.
* Create interactive HTML5 simulation in an intuitive and easy way
* Export plots as image files, PDF documents, or HTML5 simulations
* Share ideas immediately by sending links to HTML5 simulation
* Generates clean, well-organized performance code that can be used for production
* Obtain feedback from others early in design phase
* Usability testing available before beginning real product development
* Supports one-click switching UI theme for wireframe
* Create new elements or download new wireframes and libraries from store
* Can be integrated with web service via JSONP API or YQL proxy
* Works on different platforms like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris systems
ForeUI provides 45 pre-defined elements. Users can also create their own custom element by combining existing elements. By making use of basic shape elements (i.e. rectangle, triangle, ellipse, polygon, etc.) and defining the behavior of each element, users can create almost any custom element they might require. Custom elements can also be downloaded from the ForeUI store.
Named as one of “10 Best Prototype and Wireframe Tools for Mobile and Web Design” by Techie Information (Jul. 31, 2013), ForeUI has also received praise from the website, Prototyping Tool. “ForeUI places a lot of emphasis on the development of functional prototypes that can be made to look as close to the finished product as possible. The behaviour definition feature is a definite advantage, allowing the prototype to be even more realistic. The UI elements are carefully rendered, while the thematic feature allows traditionalists to opt for hand-drawn or wireframe layouts if they choose.”
“ForeUI is extremely easy to use and has a flat learning curve,” says Xavier Young of EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd. “It’s a powerful tool to create static or interactive prototype for software and websites. Many organizations and individuals are using ForeUI as their UI/UX/interaction design tool. Whether you are Information Architecture, UI Designer, Developer, Product Manager, Market Analyst, or you just need a streamlined approach for communicating your requirements for an outsourced project, ForeUI is the perfect solution for you.”
* English, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Polish
* Mac OS X Leopard or above
* 2G RAM or above
* 12.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ForeUI 3.50 is only $150 (USD) per user. Volume discounts are also available. A 15-day trial of the full version can be downloaded from the website. From December 23rd until December 31st, ForeUI is discounted 20% off.
Based in Beijing, China, EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd is an innovative software company that was founded in 2007 by Xavier Young. EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd provides solutions to make designing, development and delivery of applications much easier. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2013 EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases