Default Folder X 4.6.2 delivers better rebound, default folders, tagging
Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software is happy to announce the immediate availability of Default Folder X 4.6.2. This release offers better compatibility with FileMaker Pro 13, as well as improvements to several of Default Folder X’s key features. Honored with Macworld Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award for Best System Enhancement Utility, Default Folder X makes Open and Save dialogs “work the way they should.”
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, Spotlight comments and tags are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
What’s New in Default Folder X 4.6.2:
* Fixed a problem that caused the rebound and default folder features to fail occasionally
* Tag auto-completion now matches upper/lowercase when you enter an existing tag
* Fixed an issue that could cause a file to be selected when an application asks you to choose a folder
* Corrected a problem with Default Folder X’s GetSaveName AppleScript command
* Made Default Folder X’s window animations and transitions more efficient
* Fixed a compatibility issue with FileMaker Pro 13
St. Clair Software recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this free update.
* Mac OS X 10.5 through Mavericks
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 4.6.2 is a free update for existing version 4 users. It is $14.95 (USD) for users who bought licenses before June 1, 2007, and costs $34.95 for new users. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA. Copyright (C) 1988-2014 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases