Pixol for iPhone, Instagram based puzzle that improves observation skill
Savona, Italy – Indie developer Stefano Figurelli today is proud to announce the upcoming release of Pixol for iOS. Do you like playing photographic puzzle games? No? Neither do we – they are boring! But Pixol for iPhone reinvents the genre and takes picture guessing to a whole new level.
* Play offline with 120 stunning photographs offered by 25 of the best photographers of Instagram (@merekdavis, @safesolvent, @tylerforesthauser, @jeera, etc.)
* Play online connected to your Instagram account with options to Like, Follow and Comment along the way
* Helps improve observation and problem solving skills
* Suited also for kids: entertain them with the simplified game option with an extra set of 60 animal photos
These are the photographers that contributed to Pixol: Belinda Gregg, Binkdub, Bobondi, Danielle Lindstrom, Dan Otis, Dawn Regan, Donatella Sedda, Eugenio Igoa Etcheverry, Geri Centonze, Gianpiero Riva, Jiifta, Stephen Higgins, Alex Jiang, Hans Edvardsson, Vanessa Ray, Martin Hui, Maurizio Biagini, Merek Davis, Mia Cocoone, Noel Chenier, Osnuflaz, Trina Dopp, Martin Reisch, Laura Fontaine, Tyler Forest Hauser, Chad Littlejohn, Chiara Simonotti, Eva Schuster, Gabriel Currie, Goren Mehmet, Juha Soininen, Renee Hughes, Volker Schumann
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
Pixol 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Release date: Wednesday, January 22nd.
Located in Savona, Italy, indie developer Stefano Figurelli creates apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2014 . All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases