Official Trailer for Super Kid Cannon
Newly formed game development company, Skyjoy Interactive announces the upcoming launch of their first game, Super Kid Cannon, a Vertical Launcher, the first game of its kind! SKC takes all the fun of classic platformers and turns it all sideways to create a unique gameplay experience.
The game is a fast-paced, action packed, family friendly adventure; think it will be easy?? Think twice! The game was designed to be fun for casual players, but also to bring challenges to the more experienced gamers. Super Kid Cannon’s mission is to save his beloved Justine from the clutches of the meanest snow leopard, Khan. Nothing will stop SKC from saving his love; he will travel through deep forests, crumbling mountains, dangerous ice worlds, and even outer space, where he will encounter a wide array of foes, but no one will be able to stand in his way. He is one determined furball!
- the game features 30 levels (levels will be added all the time) and 5 worlds
- the first vertical launcher- you go up all the time, whether it is jumping out of a cannon, a geyser, a mine cart, or a space ship.
- game features very easy to learn play mechanics- just tap and go.
- The main character is a courageous Red Panda called Super Kid Cannon
- His best friend and love interest, Justine, has been snatched by an evil Snow Leopard, Khan, and SKC will stop at nothing to get her back.
- each level has unique enemies that will try to slow or stop SKC. Each attack is unique, there is a crazy chameleon who likes to stand out, a flying pig who doesn’t like to be called cute, a frog with the power to control the weather, and an alien who has telekinetic powers, amongst others.
- Levels were hand drawn and designed by one of our amazing level designers! so we have “scrolls” with each level, longest now is about 40 ft long.
- levels get exponentially harder and longer as you progress.
- the game was inspired by classics such as Donkey Kong and Mario Bros.
- game will be free to download, in-app purchases are available, but not necessary to finish the game.
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps