PDF Checkpoint Improves PDF Conversion to Images with Transparency
Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces PDF Checkpoint 1.6.1, a maintenance update to its PDF preflighting and conversion tool. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple Adobe PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need fast, affordable and easy-to-use software for efficient PDF workflows.
The new version improves the program’s PDF-to-image conversion engine and addresses the following issues:
* Transparent areas can now be preserved when exporting to PNG and TIFF
* Fixed an issue in which non-transparent PDF areas were rendered as black background
* PDF can now be reliably converted to images of specified resolution, color model and size
* Improved file name composition of exported images
* Improved memory management and other fixes
PDF Checkpoint is popular with graphic designers, advertisement agencies, prepress houses, publishers and printers. The key features of PDF
* Automate batch preflighting and conversion of PDF files
* View all PDF fonts, colors and images at a glance
* Efficient handling of PDF files based on preflight result
* Convert colors to selected ICC profile
* Split files into single-page PDF documents
* Convert PDF to images with specified resolution, color and page scale
For example, users can preflight a folder of PDF files and convert them to JPEG images at 72 dpi while scaling each page by 50%. Or optimize PDF colors for the web and mobile devices while reducing file size dramatically by downsampling images to the screen resolution.
Pricing and availability:
PDF Checkpoint can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions website for $49.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. PDF Checkpoint is bundled with free Graphic Inspector software (a $40 value). The update is free to licensed users. Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint requires Mac OS X 10.5-10.9 (some features require Mac OS X 10.7 or later).
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2014 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
Filed: Press Releases