Hip Hop Berserker 1.0 for iOS – Awesome Rhythm/Action Game – Out Now
College Park, Maryland – FourTwoThree Studio today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Hip Hop Berserker 1.0 for iOS, an innovative hybrid of rhythm and action games that will appeal both to casual and hardcore gamers. Players will swipe/tap to the rhythm of awesome Hip Hop tracks while following a gorgeously animated narrative. The smooth gameplay will challenge players to strive to become the Ultimate Hip Hop Berserker.
Swipe/Tap to awesome Hip Hop beats in this incredibly fun rhythm/action-adventure game. Join Saro, a young “Berserker” and Carter, a magical, sword transforming, beat producing goblin as they go on an epic journey to rescue the goddess Hip Hop from the evil wizard Hu Man Dong. Use the power of Hip Hop to defeat hordes of powerful evil minions and become the ultimate Hip Hop Berserker!
Jump, Duck, Shuriken-Throw, and Slash to the music of Kyo Itachi, Brock Berrigan, and DeStorm Power. New musical tracks from various Hip Hop producers featured Every month.
Hip Hop Berserker Features:
14 Awesome Head-Nodding Hip Hop Tracks:
* Featuring great indie Hip Hop producers: Kyo Itachi, Brock Berrigan, and DeStorm Power! More coming soon.
Hilarious Animated Cutscenes:
* Created by and featuring the voice talent of indie animator, E.A. Gray (Kung Fu Kintae)
20 Levels, Three Difficulties:
* Easy. Normal. Berserker! Can you beat all three?
Slow Down Time with Berserker Mode:
* Enter Berserker Mode and watch as you slowly crush your opponents.
Play as DeStorm Power:
* YouTube Personality (over 1.5 million subscribers), musician, comedian, and finally…Hip Hop Berserker (Bonus levels only).
* Ten beautifully detailed environments and cartoonishly detailed characters.
Game Center Achievements, Leaderboards, and Treasure:
* See how you rank level by level versus other players. Earn various achievements and unlock the powerful Golden Berserker Outfit.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 6.1 or later
* 512 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hip Hop Berserker 1.0 is available at the price of $0.99 (USD) exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available upon request.
FourTwoThree Studios is an independent game development/animation company founded in 2013 with the goal of creating fun, beautiful games with captivating stories. Founder, E.A. Gray, also provides voice-work and creative consulting on cartoon/video-game projects. Copyright (C) 2013-2014 FourTwoThree Studios. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases