Study Habits – First iOS app to teach motivation and learning strategies
Long Beach, California – Indie developer Reginald Laigo is proud to announce the release of Study Habits 1.0.1 for iOS. Created by a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), Study Habits is more than your typical calendar, planner, organizer, or to-do list – it is the first app to integrate motivation and learning strategies to help students improve their memory, manage their time, and much more.
Currently the subject of a scientific study at the University of Southern California and a nominee for the Best College Student App, Study Habits is a comprehensive tool for high school and college students. A recent user wrote, “The Study Habits app is a must for any student who wants to succeed!”
Below are a few of Study Habits’ features:
* Choose from over 30 strategies based from education psychology to develop effective study habits
* Habits addressed include boosting memory, increasing motivation, time management, and much more
* Use different strategies to earn achievements and unlock levels
* Calculate weighted or non-weighted assignments, and calculate semester GPA
* Syncs information from iCal and other calendars
* Calendar events and assignments are displayed through a clean, crisp design
* Set reminder notifications for your classes, assignments, and exams
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Study Habits 1.0.1 is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Long Beach, California, Reginald Laigo develops apps for iOS devices. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2014 Reginald Laigo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other service marks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases