The Voyage to Set Sail February 2014 on iPhone and iPad
Developer Mojo Bones and publisher Toy Studio lift the lid on the follow-up to their No.1 smartphone hit The Curse. The Voyage (iOS & Android) is a swashbuckling pirate adventure featuring 100 fiendish puzzles and a race to defeat a mischievous new adversary: Captain Bodnar Bucklebeard.
Will you unravel the mysteries of The Voyage’s cryptic puzzle book? Will you beat Bucklebeard in a race to decipher the secret treasure map? Will you discover the whereabouts of Velvet Marley’s hidden riches? The Voyage has begun!
Game information & features:
- 100 pages to solve, 6 difficulty levels and 29 unique puzzle mechanics.
- Puzzles categories for all difficulty levels and ages: logic, perception, timing, arithmetic and more.
- Fully-voiced cut-scenes featuring your comical adversary Captain Bucklebeard.
- Interactive events: from preparing pirate snacks to crafty lock-picking.
- Collect map pieces and decipher clues as you aim to solve the mysteries of Velvet Marley’s lost fortune.
- Colorful, high-res visuals optimised for iPhone5.
- iCloud & Game Center support.
The Voyage will launch in February 2014 for iOS devices (Android to follow in April).
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps