Smash Hit Coming Soon to iPhone and iPad
Featuring a brand new physics engine built from the ground up, Smash Hit brings players on a journey through a surreal space-time dimension where nothing is more satisfying than the sight and sound of smashing glass! Smash Hit will be available on iOS and Android for free on March 6, 2014.
Enjoy a dreamlike journey through time and space…while smashing everything! Players earn points by throwing metal marbles at glass objects and stacking combos to prolong life by missing as few objects as possible. Featuring the best glass destruction physics ever seen in a mobile game, Smash Hit sports breathtaking visuals and a catchy soundtrack across many unique environments with glass that moves to the music.
Smash Hit features:
- Explore 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles. Smash Hit sports as much glass variety as diverse as a Tiffany lamp!
- Hear environmental audio effects, including reverb, echoes, and other effects adapted to each area, adding a touch of sci-fact to the sci-fi world.
- Experience musically synchronized gameplay with music changing not only to suit each stage, but also orchestrate glass object movement.
- Enjoy randomized levels for increased replayability.
- Take advantage of iCloud support for synchronized progress across multiple devices.
- Sign into Game Center to climb the leaderboard, compare scores with friends, and earn achievements.
Smash Hit will be coming to the App Store and Google Play for free on March 6, 2014.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps