4 New Songs for Kids Added to Nursery Rhymes App for iPad, iPhone
Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, is pleased to announce the addition of four new songs for kids in the very popular app Nursery Rhymes For Kids. In this update, Hey Diddle Diddle, BINGO, One Two Three Four Five and Ding Dong Bell have been added. The app has been a favorite with toddlers (age 0-4 years) around the world, especially in UK, with over 35,000 copies downloaded every month. The app has received hundreds of four star and five star ratings on the App Store and has been rated highly by kids apps review websites.
The Nursery Rhymes app has been rated 5/5 stars by TheiPhoneMom.com. She says, “I would highly recommend downloading this app for your family today and bring these familiar and well-loved songs to life in your home!” Mary at Bestappsforkids.org says, “The rhymes are filled with surprise animations and the chance for kids to interact. Tots to Preschoolers will enjoy tapping, finding surprises, and singing away.”
The four new rhymes added in the latest update are Hey Diddle Diddle (free), BINGO, One Two Three Four Five and Ding Dong Bell. With this update, the app now has 14 songs for kids. A parent’s review in the App Store: “My 14 month old absolutely loves this. He will sit for half an hour playing the same ones over and over.” and “My 16 month old adores this app more than any other. The songs are fun, catchy and colorful.”
All the rhymes have interactive animations and sounds in every scene. A child learns and remains happy at the same time. The app now has 14 nursery rhymes in all and more new rhymes will be added in the coming few weeks.
Some App Store reviews from elders:
* “Funtastic. My one year old baby just watched it while mommy and daddy sung along. She was screaming from fun and enjoyed the little animal characters moving in screen very much.”
* “Most Apps don’t really come with good graphics, but this app, is clear, fun, and colourful. My daughter grasped the words to the songs quite quick.”
* “Brilliant rhymes. Lovely music and words. Keeps my little one (and me) happy! Wonderful!”
* Easy to understand lyrics. Words are highlighted on screen for kids to try and read to sing-along
* No advertising
* Four rhymes, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Humpty Dumpty and Hey Diddle Diddle are free. The other 10 nursery rhymes can be purchased with four separate in-app purchases
* Parental lock has been added so that no accidental in-app purchases occur
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 338 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nursery Rhymes For Kids 4.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 100 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2014 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases