Random House Digital Releases Happy Camping
New York, New York – Random House Digital, today is proud to announce the release of Happy Camping, a utility app for your next outdoor adventure. Available exclusively on the App StoreSM (iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R)) for $0.99, Happy Camping features six useful tools to help plan and enjoy your time outside. Outdoor enthusiasts can download it today.
Happy Camping is an all-in-one app designed to enhance your experience from the time you plan your trip to the time you spend in the great outdoors. The app has many of the tools you will need all in one place, making your stay in nature easy and fun. From casual hikers to weekend campers, users can access all six tools from one screen without a Wi-Fi connection.
Happy Camping features:
* Flashlight – turns your phone’s light on and serves as a backup to the real thing
* Compass – find your way and stay on the right path during your next trek
* Checklist – never leave an essential item at home with this checklist
* Strobe Light – lets you signal, warn, or mark your position
* Level – a handy feature for leveling an RV or tent or identifying a level campsite
* Sound Effects – bring your campfire stories to life with the sounds of crickets, owls, wolves, thunder, horns, and crowd cheers
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 31.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Happy Camping 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Random House Digital is a leading publisher of eBooks and mobile applications. From children’s stories and cookbooks to travel guides and language courses, Random House Digital brings to life beloved classics like Pat the Bunny, Julia Child’s Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and Fodor’s Travel Guides. As digital consumption continues to grow, Random House Digital strives to connect authors and readers across platforms and genres. Copyright (C) 2014 Random House Digital, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases