Pilgrimage Software releases HaTTiP – Test HTTP/RESTful Web Services
* Easy to use – HaTTiP has a simple, easy-to-use interface. Select a method, input the URL, set some headers, and you’re set
* Formatting and colorizing – Request and response bodies can be displayed raw, or formatted and colorized for easy reading
* Document-based – Save each request separately so they can be recalled and reused later
* Mac OS X Version 10.9 Lion or later
* 64 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 20.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
HaTTiP (v1.0) is only $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category.
Located in Palmdale, California, Pilgrimage Software was founded in 2010 by Paul Schifferer. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2014 Pilgrimage Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases