Mobfish Hunter Out Now on iPhone and iPad
Appxplore announced the launch of Mobfish Hunter, a free endless action-fishing game for iOS and Android. Rejuvenating the endless fishing subgenre with customizable explosive weapons and modern graphics, Mobfish Hunter is everything a real fishing trip wishes it could be: action-packed, fast-paced and 100% awesome.
- Four Fishin’ Holes: Set in the Mobfish Hunter dystopia, each area includes challenging environmental hazards and different types of Mobfish.
- 141 Collectable Species: Play cryptozoologist to find rare and common species, and receive rewards for complete collections.
- Adaptable Weapons: Select from nine different Sea-Mines, complete with spinning blades, spread-shot projectiles and heat-seeking abilities, then upgrade them for increased performance.
- Customizable Utilities: Dive deeper, move faster, and brighten the dark depths around your Sea-Mine with four additional utilities.
- Six Leaderboards: Compare your skills against other Mobfish Hunters in your city and across the world.
- 30 Achievements: Test your hunting skills and expand your collection of rare Mobfish, as you work to complete these rewarding challenges.
- Responsive Controls: Steer your Sea-Mine with sensitive tilt control, sliding between Mobfish as you dive, then blasting as many as possible on your ascent.
- Facebook Integration: Challenge Facebook friends and compete for high scores.
- Compatibility: Save your game progress with iCloud or Google Cloud Save, and track your score and achievements with Game Center or Google Play.
The game is the latest from the creators of the award-winning Lightopus (published by Bulkypix), 2013’s Apple-featured Sporos and Alien Hive, and most recently Caveboy Escape. Dive into Mobfish Hunter today, free on the App Store and Google Play.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps