Yomi for iPad Coming April 17th
David Sirlin’s Yomi – Awarded Best Card Game by Bestcovery in 2012 and Game of the Year by Tom Vasel in 2010 is coming to iPad on April 17th. Friends and competitive gamers can for the first time challenge each other on the go.
Yomi has all the strategy of a tournament fighting game, packaged in a card game for those of us who like to take our time and think. Player’s play their combat cards face down and reveal their Attack/Block/Throw/Dodge simultaneously. Build up a large combo using poker hands to take down your opponent. 20 characters allow for endless variety with 210 possible matchups. Each character has been balanced for expert level play by the master of asymmetric game design and author – David Sirlin. Yomi features the characters from the Fantasy Strike universe of Puzzle Strike and Flash Duel.
- All 10 characters from the Yomi base game
- Additional 10 character expansion bundle unlock-able via one-time IAP
- Competitive ranked matchmaking online
- Cross platform play with FantasyStrike.com
- Offline play with 2 difficulty settings
- Endless survival mode
- Save replays of your games
- Watch the games of your favorite players, even top leaderboard players
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • New Apps