Full resolution photo editor Tint Mint 1.0 releases for iOS
Palo Alto, California – Jeffrey Sun, creator of the iOS app Modern Editor, releases Tint Mint, a new photography app for editing enthusiasts. The app costs a dollar, and it packs dozens of powerful image editing features in a light playful interface. This app targets an international audience, as all features are communicated solely through icons.
* Saves in full resolution (up to 12 MP)
* Can save photo’s EXIF & metadata
* Undo & redo buttons
* Ability to zoom & edit
* 11 brushes for facial spot-editing (Whiten, Smooth, Reshape, Accent, Enlarge, Tones, Sharpen, Darken, Saturate, Grey, Blur)
* Crop tool: Freeform, fixed, square, with 9:16, 5:8, 2:3, 5:7, 3:4, 4:5 aspect ratios
* Rotate, Flip & Straighten
* 12 image adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Temperature, Exposure, Gamma, Vibrance, Sharpness, Shadows, Grain, Colors, Vignette
* 10 adjustable filters & effects: 7 color filters, 3 black & white filters (24 more available in app)
* 10 adjustable light leak textures (20 more available in app)
* Instagram & Facebook direct sharing
* Email, Copy & paste, Print
* Open in other apps
* Low, medium, or full resolution
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tint Mint 1.0 is $0.99 USD and available worldwide in English, Portugese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Based in Palo Alto, California, and an independent iOS developer himself, Jeffrey Sun looks to support creative indie work wherever possible. He is a budding entrepreneur who studies Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Jeffrey Sun. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases