Disney’s Launches Where’s My XYY? for iPhone and iPad
Disney Interactive today launched China’s hit game Where’s My XYY? worldwide for iOS, Android and Windows Devices. Where’s My XYY? takes China’s most popular TV cartoon character, a cheerful and smart sheep named XiYangYang on a medieval adventure where players will need to cut through dirt and guide water in order to help XYY defeat the clumsy Big Bad Wolf.
Players will get to experiment with brand new game elements such as fire and oil to help guide XYY on his journey. Where’s My XYY? was originally released on the Chinese App Stores in December 2013, and climbed to #1 on China’s iPad paid charts, joining the previously released #1 hits Where’s My Water?, Where’s My Water? 2, Where’s My Perry? and Where’s My Mickey?.
Important highlights include:
- Play through 80+ levels to earn as many bells as possible
- Explore new fire and oil mechanics in the underground city
- Use power-ups to earn bells faster
- Discover ancient collectibles to unlock bonus puzzles
- Utilize hints to help solve challenging levels
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPhone • New Apps